(For those with inquiring minds, apparently there's quite a history behind the word meme.)
I've been tapped by Puff the Magic Dragon & Bear-i-tone over at The Spirit's Sword. Now, I'm not a big theater visitor when it comes to movies, so I often don't see them until they come on cable. Here's my response to the meme:
100 Film Meme
1. Your favorite five movies that are on the list.
I. Citizen Kane
II. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
III. It’s A Wonderful Life
IV. Dr. Strangelove
V. Blade Runner
12 Angry Men, Casablanca, The Grapes Of Wrath, High Noon, The Maltese Falcon, Rear Window, Star Wars, To Kill A Mockingbird, Toy Story, The Wizard Of Oz, Yankee Doodle Dandy
2. Five (six) movies on the list you didn’t like at all.
2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather, Rocky, Titanic, Tootsie
3. Five movies on the list you haven’t seen but want to.
Only 2: Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List
4. Five movies on the list you haven’t seen and have no interest in seeing.
Annie Hall, Do The Right Thing, Gone With The Wind, Midnight Cowboy, Pulp Fiction, The Silence Of The Lambs
5. Your favorite five movies that aren’t on the list. (in no particular order. This list could go on much longer than 5)
Scrooged, Harry Potter (all), Casino Royal (with David Niven), Jesus Christ Superstar, Godspell, A Man for All Seasons, Man of La Mancha, Fiddler on the Roof, The Road Pictures (Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Dorothy Lamore), Going My Way & The Bells of St. Mary’s, Lilies of the Fields (the original)…
I think all the bloggers I normally visit have been meme'd with this one. If you haven't been, concider yourself meme'd.