Saturday, February 2, 2008

I got tagged by a book meme

Puff & Bear of The Spirit's Sword tagged me with a meme. Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Here's my quote:
Still there was no answer.
"Just like a girl," said Edmund to himself, "sulking somewhere, and won't accept an apology." He looked round him again and decided he did not much like this place, and had alnost made up his mind to go home when he heard, very far off in the wood, the sound of bells.

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

(My other books are in storage)

As for the tags I choose the 1st 5 people who can tell me what Aslan means (yes His Name has a meaning) and what language it is from.

No comments: