Easter must be officially over as the memes have started appearing like rabbits. I've been tagged multiple times for two memes so I'm going to answer both in 1 post (instead of doing that income tax thingy)
- 2001: A Space Oddity
- Last Tango in Paris
- Clockwork Orange
- Apocalypse Now
- Moulin Rogue (Nicole Kidman version, I like the Jose Ferrer version)
Tagged by: Digital Hairshirt & Swiss Miss
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Then their head explodes.
- What was I doing ten years ago?
I can't remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago. 10 years ago I was starting to make programming changes for Y2K (remember that?)
- Five Things On My To Do List
Sleep (yes I can sleep after coffee)
- Favorite Snacks
Chocolate truffles with (say it with me) COFFEE!
- Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire
Pay off my debts then go get a Theology degree. Build myself a modest house with Lots & Lots of bookshelves & computer screens that fill a whole wall.
- Three of My Bad Habits
TV, TV, TV
- Five Places I Have Lived
Los Alamos, NM
Idaho Falls, ID
San Francisco, CA
- Five Jobs I Have Had
Shoe Salesman - Kinney Shoes
Dishwasher - Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor (1 week)
Salesman - Radio Shack
Store Manager - Radio Shack
College bookstore book stacker
As for tagging those 5 additional victims, I ain't gonna as I'm a spoiled brat (& I'm doing this instead of what I'm supposed to be doing!)