Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Guardian Angel Has Loaned Me This...


On a recent post the mention of “a 24 carat Gold Plated cast iron skillet 1st used on a certain apostle on his way to Damascus”, namely my guardian angel's favorite method of gaining my attention. As you can see, it has been used with some frequency. As it can only be used by angels, you may direct your guardian angel to this blog to collect it for use to your benefit

Breaking News: My angel has posted this on PhotoBucket (besides selling them on eBay) so if you want one let me know & I'll post the link!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Thanks! I've informed my guardian angel of its location.

gemoftheocean said...

:-D I have a small toffee hammer. I used to menace my dog with it. Worked pretty well too!

X said...

Please send me two. If you read my post today on Divine Mercy you will know why.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

AA: My GA has used that one me a few times!

swissmiss said...

I try to keep sharp and heavy objects away from my GA since he has too many occasions to use them!

Adoro said...

Well, mine makes frequent use of a 2x4 (and by that, I DON'T mean a type of bandage!) Incidentally, I think his 2X4 is wearing out but I'm not sure I want to suggest your particular offering for him...OUCH! STOP THAT!

ArchAngel's Advocate said...

Adoro, mine started with a 2x4 but my head was too hard and it broke. The are days I want to complain to the Father about child abuse. LOL

Kasia said...

2x4s are still my GA's weapons of choice, but now that this is out there, I'm more than a little afraid...

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

I did not expressly tell mine, but as s/he was reading over my shoulder, s/he made due note of its location. OUCH.

Now I'll have it over on The Spirit's Sword

Mulier Fortis said...

Oh please, please can I have one of these for my guardian angel. He needs a break. I swear I have the only white-haired angel on vodka and valium cocktails... and he's checking the small print of the contract he was given way back when...

ArchAngel's Advocate said...

The directy link to the Angelic Tool is http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn42/mricher999/pan.jpg

The rotating award is http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn42/mricher999/trophy.gif